Notepad++ 6.5.3 Final Free Download
Notepad++ is a source code editor (and Notepad replacement), which supports several programming languages, running under the MS Windows environment. It also gives the extra functionality to define a user’s own language for the syntax folding and syntax highlighting. You can print your source code in color. It allows a user to edit the different document in the same time and even to edit the same document synchronizely in 2 different views. Notepad++ supports full drag and drop.
Syntax Highlighting and Syntax Folding
C C++ Java C# XML HTML
PHP CSS makefile ASCII art (.nfo) doxygen ini file
RC resource file Pascal Perl Python Lua TeX
TCL Assembler Ruby Lisp Scheme Properties
Diff Smalltalk Postscript VHDL Ada Caml
AutoIt KiXtart Matlab Verilog Haskell InnoSetup
CMake YAML WYSIWYG
If you have a colour printer, print your source code (or whatever you want) in colour.
Changes in 6.5.3:
- 1. Make advanced scrolling optional so it can be disabled in case of touchpad scrolling problem.
- 2. Enhance sort lines feature: if several lines are selected, only the selected lines are sorted.
- 3. Add hex value column in Ascii Insert Panel.
- 4. Enhance performance: prevent switched-in document from being parsed by function list and by document map while these 2 panels are hidden.
- 5. Fix the bug that modified tab interface colour settings cannot be saved in stylers configurator.
- 6. Fix text crazy flickering while resizing the frame on a specific position.
- 7. Fix the context menu not shown for the all other users (accounts) in the same PC.