SONY Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 12.0 Build 334 for x64 Full KeyPatch
- Microsoft® Windows Vista® 32-bit or 64-bit SP2 or Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit
- 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD or stereoscopic 3D)
- 500 MB hard-disk space for program installation
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- IEEE-1394DV card (for DV capture and print-to-tape)
- USB 2.0 connection (for importing from AVCHD, XDCAM EX, NXCAM, or DVD camcorders)
- 512 MB GPU memory
- Supported NVIDIA or AMD GPU:
- Requires a CUDA-enabled GPU and driver 270.xx or later.
- GeForce GPUs: GeForce GTX 4xx Series or higher (or GeForce GT 2xx Series or higher with driver 285.62 or later).
- Quadro GPUs: Quadro 600 or higher (or Quadro FX 1700 or higher with driver 285.62 or later).
- NVIDIA recommends NVIDIA Quadro for professional applications and recommends use of the latest boards based on the Fermi architecture.
- Requires an OpenCL-enabled GPU and Catalyst driver 11.7 or later with a Radeon HD 57xx or higher GPU. If using a FirePro GPU, FirePro unified driver 8.85 or later is required.
- Windows-compatible sound card
- DVD-ROM drive (for installation from a DVD only)
- Supported CD-recordable drive (for CD burning only)
- Supported DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW (for DVD burning only)
- Supported BD-R/-RE drive (for Blu-ray Disc™ burning only)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (included on application disc)
- Apple® QuickTime® 7.1.6 or later for reading and writing QuickTime files
- Internet Connection (for Gracenote MusicID Service)
Opportunities Vegas Movie Studio
- Edit video in nearly any format including HDV and AVCHD. Quick view multimedia devices, and import files into the program without conversion.
- Edit video in real time with the preservation of information. Now, no matter what changes you make to your video and photos, the original files remain intact.
- Automatic and additional tools to improve the color correction tsvea and expressionless shots, eliminate differences in the color balance of videos.
- The technology of image stabilization to compensate for jitter and displacement chamber, over 400 professional 2D and 3D video effects, titles and filters.
- Tool "White Balance" will help set up the correct color, automatically adjusting the color video.
- Ability to work simultaneously with standard-definition video and high-definition video in a single project.
- View the effects and transitions in real time at full resolution on a computer monitor or on a secondary monitor.
- "Slide Show" enables you to quickly create dynamic slide show of images set in a few simple clicks.
- Burn DVD and Blu-ray discs directly from the timeline.
- Import multi-source files from camcorders, including DVD and AVCHD Handycam models.
- The use of mixing and panning tools to create surround sound.
- Encode AC-3 stereo or 5.1, without leaving the program with built-in Dolby Digital AC-3 encoder.
- Tool "Audio Restoration" allows you to remove clicks, pops and other noise from music and audio clips to ensure a high quality soundtrack for your video project.
- Change the duration and synchronization of audio and video while maintaining high sound quality.
Supported formats are
- Import: AAC, AA3, AIFF, AVI, BMP, CDA, FLAC, GIF, JPEG, MP3, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MVC, OGG, OMA, PCA, PNG, RealMedia, QuickTime, SND , SFA, W64, WAV, WDP, WMA, WMV
- Export: AAC, AC3, AA3, AIFF, AVC, AVI, BMP, FLAC, JPEG, LPEC, MP3, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MVC, OGG, PCA, PNG, RealMedia, TIFF, QuickTime, W64, WAV , WDP, WMA, WMV
What's new in Sony Movie Studio Platinum 12.0 Suite:
- GPU-accelerated video processing technology to support OpenCL.
- Plug-in Settings stereoscopic 3D-image controls, supplemented by "floating window" to mask the edge of the video frame to compensate for the distortion at the edges of the screen.
- Project Templates 3D Blu-ray Disc and the Internet in the dialog box "New Project".
- Easier to add media files to the project
- Double-clicking a media file in Windows Explorer that adds media to the end of the project on a selected track.
- When you add new media files to the end of the project Movie Studio automatically rotates and scales the timeline, so you can see the new event.
- When adding a media file in a box "project media" tab "project media" provides a short animation, which indicates that the media is added.
- Fast cutting edges for events, press Alt + [or Alt +] to trim the beginning or end of the selected event to the point where the cursor is positioned.
- Improved the visibility envelope manifestations of damping mat and gain.
- Improved visibility and positioning of the buttons events (generated media, panning and cropping, and effects of events).
- Improvements MainConcept AVC / AAC
- Added templates MP4 for distribution via the Internet.
- Added templates MP4 for Sony Tablet.
- Added the Enable progressive download on the tab "Video" dialog "User Settings" to start playback of video files at boot time.
- Added support for accelerated rendering using the GPU.
- and much more .....
- MediaFire | SONY Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 12.0 Build 334 for x64 - (177MB)
- Sharebeast | SONY Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 12.0 Build 334 for x64 - (177MB)
- MediaFire | SONY Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 12.0 Build 334 Activation - (1MB)
- Sharebeast | SONY Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 12.0 Build 334 Activation - (1MB)
Link password: koskomputer
Rar password : koskomputer.blogspot.com